GEN READY works to increase the number of students graduating from high school possessing requisite STEM skills and knowledge to be postsecondary education-ready and to be competitive for 21st century workplace. Our collaborative approach increases student access to a continuum of STEM-rich learning experiences through the use of these strategies:
- Coordinating - A common agenda for increasing and measuring high-impact STEM learning
- Connecting - Educators with cross-sector partners and support
- Securing funding - To scale innovative practices and events
- Communicating – Opportunities, best practice, and policy
We need your help to accomplish our mission!
- Help close gap between educational preparation and workplace requirements such as work-based, relevant learning experiences through mentoring, internships, challenges, job shadowing, capstone projects (Volunteer TODAY!). GET INVOLVED!
- Your organization’s time, talent, career pathway advice and/or funds. DONATE.
Join the STEM Learning Network
- To stay informed, post your organization's event or activity, help drive STEM policy, and increase family and community awareness of the benefits (BECOME A PARTNER).
This section is a compilation of answers to the questions most commonly asked by our patrons. Just start by following one of the links below. If you can't find an answer you're looking for, just ask us.
We bring the arts to life in our community. For a list of specific programs and services we provide, visit our What We Do section.
We’re always on the lookout for individuals like you wanting to share their talents with us. Visit our How To Help section to find out ways to donate or volunteer.
We have a responsibility to our community and our donors and work hard to ensure long-term sustainability of the organization. All contributions to GEN READY are designated as restricted income to Foundation for East Baton Rouge School System and will be used as directed by the donor.