GEN READY works to increase the number of students graduating from high school possessing requisite STEM skills and knowledge to be postsecondary education-ready and to be competitive for 21st century workplace. Our collaborative approach increases student access to a continuum of STEM-rich learning experiences through the use of these strategies:
- Coordinating - A common agenda for increasing and measuring high-impact STEM learning
- Connecting - Educators with cross-sector partners and support
- Securing funding - To scale innovative practices and events
- Communicating – Opportunities, best practice, and policy
We need your help to accomplish our mission! Read more about our history.
- Help close gap between educational preparation and workplace requirements such as work-based, relevant learning experiences through mentoring, internships, challenges, job shadowing, capstone projects (Volunteer TODAY!). GET INVOLVED!
- Your organization’s time, talent, career pathway advice and/or funds. DONATE.
Join the STEM Learning Network
- To stay informed, post your organization's event or activity, help drive STEM policy, and increase family and community awareness of the benefits (BECOME A PARTNER).